Pagina 6 di 10 PrimaPrima 12345678910 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 101 a 120 di 198
Like Tree44Likes

Discussione: Xbox 360 slim 4gb con scheda madre corona ma senza chip phison

the best coder international scene hack L'avatar di Swizzy
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da df360 Visualizza Messaggio
    I'm sending the link to download the dump
    Thanks

My initial analysis so far: It's definietly an Xbox 360 NAND from a corona, everything in the header match... however, the nand isn't correct size 1 byte is missing from it...

** edit: **

The missing byte is somewhere between the header and CB, which is why no app will recognize it as a proper nand, due to that missing byte the offsets shift 1 byte less then normal... thus, any and all apps will have issues working with it...

Also, it has 19 ECC errors, it's basically a very bad dump... dump manually using NANDPro 2.0B

** edit 2: **

The CB version is 13121, CD is 12905, CE 1888 and CF0 is 13599... it's not 1471x at all (CF0/CF1 = current/previous dash, they alternate between them)
    Ultima modifica di Swizzy; 08-08-12 alle 16: 54

e-tool's Creator L'avatar di Electron^-
    Confermo che si tratta di una 16MB... e non come avevo detto prima di una 64MB (avevo sbagliato datasheet)

Il valore dell'SMC è comunque troppo differente dal classico, per cui deve esserci qualche altra cosa che ci sfugge... magari è stato cambiato il suo offset
    "Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are."

I miei piccoli:

PC:Processore: Athlon 643000+ 754 @2400, Ram: 1GBddr400@480, Sk.Video: ATIRadeon HD3650 AGP @780-1100
    NOTEBOOK:Modello: HP ProBook 4520s,Processore: Intel i5-460M@2.53GHz, Ram: 4GBddr3@1333MHz, Sk.Video:ATI Mobility Radeon HD5470 512MB
    Xbox360:Mobo:Jasper, Lettore:Liteon 74850, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, Rebooter:Freeboot (14719), Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :WD Black Scorpio 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache, MODEstetica: X intagliata sul lato nera sfumata verde
    Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Corona, Lettore:Liteon 1075, Firmware: Originale, Rebooter:In Lavorazione,
    HDD
    :250GB originale Microsoft, MODEstetica: Non Prevista Xbox360 Slim:Mobo:Trinity, Lettore:Liteon 0272 con PCB Matrix Freedom, Firmware:iXtreme LT+ 3.0, RGH (Matrix Trident):Freeboot (14719), Originale, Vuota Dash:Freestyle Dash 2.2,
    HDD
    :Originale Microsoft 250GB, MODEstetica:
    In elaborazione mentaleWii:Mod: Software, Modestetica: prossimamente
    PSP:Modello: 1004, Firmware:5.50 GEN-D3, Mobo:TA-v82
    Monitor:Marca: Asus, Modello: VK246H, Tempo di risposta:2ms, Risoluzione: Full-HD

Time to play the Game! I am the debt that can't be paid... You're going down in flames... L'avatar di The Pusher
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Swizzy Visualizza Messaggio
    Like you said a little bit further down 14717 and 14719 don't boot with a Glitch chip installed, the CB's that came after 14717 all have code that look for the chip, and the reaction it has when it finds it is that it's a hostile addon, similar to a parasite, it don't want it to be there...

Now you are probably asking how the 1471x hack works? well, it's simple, the CB's are magically replaced to older versions (there were split CB's for phatts BEFORE 14717 came and put it on all, but they're somewhat rare)
    yes Swiz, i've wrong to explain, a good try do to was install chip woth original dash, but how you have learn me with 14719 it seem a parassite

I can open this dump only with j-runner, but does not give me information
    other programs give me error
    "wrong size"
    This dump has been read with progskeet

I can open this dump only with j-runner, but does not give me information
    other programs give me error
    "wrong size"
    This dump has been read with progskeet
    Dump with NANDPro 2.0b, that will work if your SPI isn't fried... this is from the looks of it just like any other 16MB dump... check my last post for some updated information, i'm going to go eat now...
    MARCHISIO80 and df360 like this.

Newser L'avatar di Netkar
    Scusate l'intromissione ma penso che come me anche altri non hanno ben capito il fatto delle corona 1471x
    Le domande sarebbero queste:
    Con tutte vengono riconosciute come parassita o solo con alcune?
    Non ho ben capito se il problema è stato risolto o no, in sostanza quando ci troviamo una corona 1417x potrebbe non funzionare il glitch oppure è sicuro che non vada?
    Ulteriori spiegazioni in merito sarebbero gradite.
    Grazie per la spiegazione

God L'avatar di zeruel85
    Il discorso si applica con dash originale, da quello che ho capito. Con freeboot non dovrebbero esserci problemi.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 usando Tapatalk

No penso che si riferisse a vedere se c'è glitch con Dash originale prima di mettere fb e xell che se ho capito bene potrebbe non funzionare il tentativo i glitch.
    (Consiglio di aprire un'altro topic in merito altrimenti intasiamo questo)

God L'avatar di zeruel85
    Mi pare sia la stessa cosa che ho detto io.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 usando Tapatalk

Forse mi sono spiegato male: se ho capito bene provi a montare il chip e vedi se glitcha. Se funziona il tentativo di glitch metti xell altrimenti vuol dire che non si può fare rgh in quanto riconosciuto come parassita.
    Giusto? Ciò a differenza di quello detto da te vuol dire che anche fb non parte

ok ...i talk you later

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Netkar Visualizza Messaggio
    Scusate l'intromissione ma penso che come me anche altri non hanno ben capito il fatto delle corona 1471x
    Le domande sarebbero queste:
    Con tutte vengono riconosciute come parassita o solo con alcune?
    Non ho ben capito se il problema è stato risolto o no, in sostanza quando ci troviamo una corona 1417x potrebbe non funzionare il glitch oppure è sicuro che non vada?
    Ulteriori spiegazioni in merito sarebbero gradite.
    Grazie per la spiegazione
    What i mean is that if you try to boot stock/retail/original dashboard with a Glitch chip installed it'll find it hostile, not the fact that it's there, just if it tries to reset the processor for whatever reason the console will throw you RROD with secondary error code 0020 (iirc)

However, ECC/Freeboot uses older CB versions which don't have this behaviour in them, therefor it works
    Netkar likes this.

What i mean is that if you try to boot stock/retail/original dashboard with a Glitch chip installed it'll find it hostile, not the fact that it's there, just if it tries to reset the processor for whatever reason the console will throw you RROD with secondary error code 0020 (iirc)

However, ECC/Freeboot uses older CB versions which don't have this behaviour in them, therefor it works
    Many Many thanks for your support and clarification swizzy

ecco il video IMG 0545 - YouTube
    Your video looks fake... IMG 0545 - YouTube check the icon... why does it look like a frikking USB memory? it's supposed to look like a console... similar to what's on BigBlock jaspers, i can't find any picture on the web to share with you guys, but i asked the pusher to check this for me, coz i don't have a 4GB slim around... he showed me a picture but then went offline so i couldn't send it... maybe you can post it here for the others to see aswell the pusher?

i'm not going to investigate this any further seeing as there is no need, the dump is 16MB, the dump you sent me is missing 1 byte, because it was dumped by a progskeet, maybe something funky with your soldering? maybe the chip? maybe software? i don't know... but the fact that it's missing 1 byte makes the offsets wrong for just about everything... the header is fine, which is in the first page... so i believe the missing byte is somewhere between page 1 and 64, also when i added that 1 byte i had 19 ECC errors when i checked the nand, this means your dump is seriously bad... redo it properly...

Razkar made me a picture aswell and you can see it here, compare this picture which is from a 4GB Trinity with the one in the video... it's in no way logical that Microsoft changed the icon between Trinity and Corona, and all other evidence suggests that this really just is a 16MB Corona with a USB memory which has been formatted by the console as a Memory Unit... the picture:

now, in this picture you also see a USB memory... see the difference?
    Ultima modifica di Swizzy; 08-08-12 alle 18: 33

Your video looks fake... IMG 0545 - YouTube check the icon... why does it look like a frikking USB memory? it's supposed to look like a console... similar to what's on BigBlock jaspers, i can't find any picture on the web to share with you guys, but i asked the pusher to check this for me, coz i don't have a 4GB slim around... he showed me a picture but then went offline so i couldn't send it... maybe you can post it here for the others to see aswell the pusher?

i'm not going to investigate this any further seeing as there is no need, the dump is 16MB, the dump you sent me is missing 1 byte, because it was dumped by a progskeet, maybe something funky with your soldering? maybe the chip? maybe software? i don't know... but the fact that it's missing 1 byte makes the offsets wrong for just about everything... the header is fine, which is in the first page... so i believe the missing byte is somewhere between page 1 and 64, also when i added that 1 byte i had 19 ECC errors when i checked the nand, this means your dump is seriously bad... redo it properly...
    The video was created by me
    and as we see there is no device attached
    so do not think is fake

Razkar made me a picture aswell and you can see it here, compare this picture which is from a 4GB Trinity with the one in the video... it's in no way logical that Microsoft changed the icon between Trinity and Corona, and all other evidence suggests that this really just is a 16MB Corona with a USB memory which has been formatted by the console as a Memory Unit... the picture:

now, in this picture you also see a USB memory... see the difference?
    you've seen the difference but as you see there is no connected usb storage
    What reason would there be to lie
    Ultima modifica di df360; 08-08-12 alle 18: 40

The video was created by me
    and as we see there is no device attached
    so do not think is fake
    Well, we don't see the back, you have cables going around the USB ports in the back, and there are USB memories that are really small which could easily fit into the rear usb ports and just sit there hidden... can you make a new video where you show ALL ports on the console and the same things in dashboard? we also don't see back of motherboard, it's not that hard to solder a usb memory straight to the USB on the back of the motherboard

If what you say is true that you have no other devices connected, this console is very strange...

However, the dump site later,now I'm going home

I can certainly make a new video
    If you want I can send you also the console
    But I need a replacement for my client
    Ultima modifica di df360; 08-08-12 alle 18: 46

you've seen the difference but as you see there is no connected usb storage
    What reason would there be to lie
    I can think of many

How about fame and glory? i mean, you've got 6 pages of comments from ppl beeing interested in this... you caught my attention... and if nobody would say anything like i did that it looks fake and such, maybe it would be spread around the web making you more well known or so...

Need more?

I'm just telling others what i see, and everything points towards fake...

I can think of many

How about fame and glory? i mean, you've got 6 pages of comments from ppl beeing interested in this... you caught my attention... and if nobody would say anything like i did that it looks fake and such, maybe it would be spread around the web making you more well known or so...

Need more?

I'm just telling others what i see, and everything points towards fake...
    I do not need thanks
    If you think this is fine by me,
    when there is other, you know what to do

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •